World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

2 posters

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 7 Empty Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 18, 2017 5:30 pm

lol xD yes definitely geeking out and having fun which is something I haven't done in a long time.a very long time. So yay! *claps happily* and a Silurian Hybrid would be awesome! =D

like one story I wrote Femmy (my female version of the 10th Doctor whose fc is mummy2 Rachel Weisz) fell in love with a Captain James T. Kirk from Star Trek. They went on adventures together but she knew that she had to leave him at some point but then the events of 'into darkness' happened and she literally went off to fight Khan and get his blood to save Jim. Having literally lost him for a bit, her mind was made up. After getting his consent, she hooked him up to her TARDIS within the lab/operating room and .. did a dangerous procedure. splicing his dna to intertwine bits of her own gallifreyan dna. if it ended up being successful he'd be a hybrid and he'd be able to mentally/psychically bond with her. if it failed/his body rejected it, he'd die due to the intensity of the procedure. It was successful and he survived much longer than he would have as a human.

i'm rambling so much >.<
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Nov 18, 2017 8:26 pm

You sound like a mad scientist blending those universes together. I actually thought you meant the William Shatner Kirk, so I ended up laughing, then you said "into darkness' and I was like "Oooh" I was hoping you were meaning the newest one lol. But yeah, you're a mad scientist for doing that <.< though it is possible, I won't deny it....still insane lol.

I do think I'll do the Silurian hybrid, the way they look down on the human race amused me, but at least I didn't go for a Sontaran...doubt you'd want a 'potato-faced' thing around the TARDIS. Quite frankly, they were disturbing, but the way they spoke to people got me to laugh. I adored Strax with his mannerisms, especially when he was forced to care for the wounded lol.

I did do some thinking on the Silurian Hybrid, I figured it would be a Silurian mother (Itha), and a Human father (Ben). The mother and father both met the Doctor but under unusual circumstances. Ben was apart of an expedition crew and they dug 'too deep' and entered their lair, he survived and was almost killed, but was captured and held. During captivity, Ben tried to form a mutual friendship with Itha, who would go in and feed him and check on him. She was told not to engage with him as humans are known to 'manipulate' as she was taught. She is the daughter of one of the lieutenants, and she is quite young in age going on 70 years old at this time. Ben is about 24. Ben is held captive for months, and The Doctor accidentally stumbles into their lair, and they proceed to capture but are quickly convinced The Doctor is no threat. It is when The Doctor sees Ben, that they are called out on it on it. Upon finding out what happened, they realize they are savages, and that it was indeed cruel on what they had done. The expedition crew weren't trying to fight them, but flee, and instead, they killed them and held one against his will.

So after that is all resolved The Doctor helps Ben leave, and all is well. So there would be some time that has passed for Itha and Ben to find each other again, and things happen and the birth of their hybrid child. So that's all I'll say for now Razz
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Nov 19, 2017 11:36 am

I love Star Trek & I adore Chris Pine, so I definitely had to do it. xD if that makes me and evil scientist I will wear that title with pride! xP

and aww that's an awesome story on how he came to be. =D I like that because yes I would not want to have a potato faced companion for Kosima. don't get me I love Strax he was hilarious but no. I'll get Kosima's profile up. Are we going with actual people for face claims? since it is Doctor Who. because I have 2 actresses I use for Kosima one is her first form and second is her 2nd form (1st regeneration)

Sidenote: I had a bad morning. This morning i woke up due to a pain shooting through my right forearm and hand all felt like it was on fire just about and I could feel the numbing setting in and was like 'no, no no way in fucking hell am I losing you too." so I sat up and worked through the pain in my right hand for about maybe 20+ minutes straight until it died down. I have never felt a pain that bad before. It fucking scared me but I worked through it and I am doing okay. Making sure to do my exercises every other hour.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:39 pm

I'm really sorry about your morning, that had to be really scary. I'm glad it subsided, and you were able to get back to your normal a bit.

As for the characters, you can do whatever you want to do. Not sure if I can find someone I could make look like a hybrid Silurian, or get someone and just give a description of appearance. I'll figure it out lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Nov 22, 2017 12:56 pm

Sorry for the sparseness these past few days. Had an annual review and a follow up meeting but I'm here =D Hmm... now to how to start this.. is DW so anything can happen. *sits and thinks* so many ideas. sooo many.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Nov 22, 2017 10:36 pm

No worries, you're busy Smile, and as long as all is well. But yeah, knowing you, you'll come up with something good lol. But you didn't want anything long and winded Razz
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 23, 2017 1:55 am

I wanted something small and short... >.> but this is my bby. my DW and I adore it. I ain't holding myself back from writing something I love.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:23 am

Bit of Info so you aren't confused.
My Master's Backstory: After sending Rassilon as well as the rest of Gallifrey back into the Time Lock where it belonged [End of Time]. The Master fell through the Time Vortex, being without a TARDIS or any form of protection, his body began to regenerate.During said regeneration, his d.n.a. was spliced as his body absorbed a part of the Time Vortex itself. The change, the combination of both strengths was too powerful and with his regeneration, an explosion happened, so powerful that it tore through time itself and propelled the Time Lord through a pocket of time and into the streets of London. Luck happened to be on his side, he not only had a new body, a new face, he was now stronger than he’d ever been before. Though his drumming still plagues him, with this new form, he’s noticed that due to the Time Vortex merged with his d.n.a, he’d been granted with a bit of peace in the form of small pockets of white noise rather than the incessant drumming of four, a stage in which he’s called ‘Clarity’. Upon regaining his memories fully, after having regenerated, he’d come across the plans of his past. He’d hid his TARDIS within the outskirts of London long ago. With searching, he found his ship and with the strength of his new gained energy he’d managed to heal her and get her circuitry working reasonably well. A new body, stronger psychic abilities, both telepathic and telekinetic, with the granted bonus of being able to see all of Time in every Universe and many other attributes to his skill list the Master is reborn and with his TARDIS( in which he named Lena), he seeks out his old friend as well as their daughter.
So, that's my Master and how he comes to be as he is during my mini stories and well, he also will be playing a small part in the beginning of my intro. just a tiny part.

Last edited by Kurisu on Thu Nov 23, 2017 3:02 am; edited 1 time in total
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 23, 2017 2:55 am

I figured I'd start with bby Kosima. Her first form, freshly graduated from the Gallifreyan Academy. (150-ish in human years)
She's 5'4, has a slim yet curvy, athletic build, has a pale/light complexion, a rich deep chocolate with bronze highlighted color of hair, glasz hues that tend to shift color from blue, to green, even hazel/gold. (a trait from her 'Ada' who is The Master.)
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 23, 2017 11:36 am

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 7 Post-385-0-71883500-1322150399
and i hope that your day goes wonderful, Brobro! *hugs tight*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:45 pm

Hope you had a great day also Smile. Mine was nice, and it was peaceful.

As for the RP, I got to read it and liked it, and I think I know where I can start with mine, so I'll have something posted.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 24, 2017 2:51 pm

Mine was actually nice. I didn't think it would be. It was just dad and I, my sister called and talked with him for an hour. We didn't have a turkey or anything with a turkey, but I did bake chicken and make mashed potatoes and stuffing. So we had that. =)

I'm glad you enjoyed my post. I was so close to deleting it like 5 times going 'omg she's so ... young and starting out... Aww my Kosi.' I haven't written with this version of her in like a year. I've been focused purely on her 2nd form. I figured for this rp it would be nice to give this form a bit of attention. New, fresh in the universe and the outside, not in the bubble of Gallifrey. But out there on her own.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 24, 2017 3:22 pm

It is a nice touch, as it doesn't show her off as being experienced, so I do think this could work out lol. I just posted my character as a child, since we are playing with time after all Razz
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 24, 2017 5:48 pm

Omg that was absolutely adorable!!! xD
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 25, 2017 2:26 pm

Woo! good length and comfortable and nothing over the top. ^^ I'll get Kosima's profile up though in the character things.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 25, 2017 4:47 pm

There we go =D completed it. with a picture of the items of importance.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Nov 27, 2017 1:09 pm

Woo! that took me forever and a day but I got a post up! *dances* I hope it was alright, sorry it was shorter.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:33 am

Sorry about not posting, kinda been a bit busy. I did get to read your post, and I'll try to get one up.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Dec 06, 2017 12:54 am

no worries and no rush, brobro. take all the time you need. IRL before RP is what I always say. ^^
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Dec 12, 2017 3:56 am

Hihi! sorry I haven't gotten a post up. it's been a rough several days but I will get one up as soon as I can. Dad just hasn't been the best.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Dec 13, 2017 2:58 am

Oh, that's fine, just take your time and only do it when and if you can. Hope your dad feels better.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Dec 22, 2017 2:25 am

I hope everything is alright with you, and wanted to wish you a Merry Christmas Smile though early, not sure if I'd be at my comp to say it.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Dec 26, 2017 4:23 pm

Merry Belated Christmas, brobro!! sorry about that and yeah I'm okay. Dad is doing better. it's cold as fk right now. -4 with a windchill of -21. it's horrible. but good news my car is still alive!!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Dec 29, 2017 9:22 pm

Glad you guys are doing alright and suck about the weather. It has been cold indeed lol, but good that your car still runs. That is a blessing.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Jan 04, 2018 12:42 am

Hope you're having a good New Year, mine kinda had a rough start, but all is well lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum