The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Kurisu on Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:05 am

A rough start? oh no! *hugs* I hope you're okay. mine has been eh. car troubles again. damn this cold. thankfully I didn't have to replace the car battery the landlord came and gave it a jump I'm just needing to make sure to turn the car on daily with this cold.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Sun Jan 07, 2018 9:53 pm

Oh, that's a good easy fix though, glad it isn't anything extreme. My rough start isn't too bad, but I've been sick since New Years lol, then, of course, I had 'expectations' and couldn't do those cause of it, and ended up feeling horrible about it...yep, good times. All is well though, I'm feeling better somewhat.

I'll probably be posting in some of the RPs, you don't have to reply to the other ones. I'm just writing lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

View user profile http://worldofimagi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Mon Jan 08, 2018 9:43 am

I've been in a bit of an emotional slump lately. I'm trying to pull myself outta it and am doing so gradually. It's a work in progress. but overall, I'm okay. I ordered some tea from Adagio and it came in on Friday and that cheered me up a bit. I'll hopefully get into a writing mood soon. I haven't had it for awhile.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Tue Jan 09, 2018 1:31 am

No worries, I'm sorry you haven't been feeling yourself. I do hope it gets better though, it sucks when things never seem to work out right. Tea does make you feel good, if you want some tea that would relax you, I highly recommend tea with Kava in it. I remember drinking that for the first time, I was so relaxed. Seriously, I highly recommend it.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Tue Jan 09, 2018 9:47 pm

Welp...I was up late, and wrote a story....I'm not sure how I feel about it lol. I was starting to fall asleep at the end, if you like it I can continue it, if not I'll just destroy it lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Thu Jan 11, 2018 1:15 am

I'll definitely look into getting some tea with kava ^^ and ooh a story =D I'll check it out tomorrow after I sleep. I'm exhausted.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Fri Jan 12, 2018 1:36 am

I thought you'd find this amusing.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Thu Jan 18, 2018 7:39 pm

Ha xD I love that! I'll so do it for my Nala when she gets that old. this year she's gonna be 13 in October.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Fri Jan 19, 2018 1:50 am

Oh wow, she is getting up there. I bet she'll love it when you do it for her though. Also, if you do read that story...please be honest about it lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Mon Jan 22, 2018 6:08 pm

Oh sure! ^^ I'll look at it =D
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Wed Jan 24, 2018 12:57 am

After listening to some music on youtube the other day, I came across this one that kinda took me back a bit. I might even scrap that story and just do something with more of a fantasy twist...that's something I haven't toyed with in awhile, nothing modern, pure fantasy and imagination.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:28 am

Why scrap it though? It's good, I like it. Maybe just set that one aside and work on something else. ^^
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Fri Jan 26, 2018 12:41 am

True, I could do it, I just wasn't sure if that one would be like. I think I'd love most if I could bring back my dragon rider, he was one of my favorite characters from long ago. Well, his dragon was my favorite, I put so much into the story and their friendship. That song made me remember their journeys together.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Sun Feb 04, 2018 5:22 pm

I'm listening to instrumental music and its very harp-like and it's making me think of my old hobbit muse. xD I think her name was Meliumpkin? I probably got the spelling wrong. I just wanted to share that.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Mon Feb 05, 2018 1:39 am

I think I remember her name, it was Melitot I think. I remember having a human/orc character...his name I think started with a V I think...I'm sure I'll think of it at some point.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Mon Feb 05, 2018 12:54 pm

Omg! Yes, Melitot Bumpkin! Thank you! and Yeesss what was his naaame >.<
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Mon Feb 05, 2018 9:57 pm

I remembered it when I was about to fall asleep lol, his name was Valkun.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Sat Feb 17, 2018 8:27 pm

Valkun! =D yes! Awww Melitot Bumpkin with her horse Bibbel and her partner Valkan! That was a cute Rp. Oh! I barely heard that there is going to be a Pacific Rim 2. *is behind on the times* but I'm excited! Have you watched any movies or shows recently? My friend got me into watching Mindhunter and I just saw Thor Ragnarok last week. Both are good in my opinion. ^^ and also I wish there was a like button so we could like posts on this site. xD but I do like how your story is coming along.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Sat Feb 17, 2018 11:27 pm

Yeah, Pacific Rim 2 looks great, can't wait to watch that. As far as what I have seen, shows I watched Black Mirror when it put the 3rd season up on Netflix, very good show. Finished watching Electric Dreams on Amazon, there were some episodes I did not like, but not so bad. Movie wise...I started Star Trek Beyond since I hadn't seen it, just gotta finish it. A friend of mine has been nagging me to watch Altered Carbon on Netflix, so I'll be starting that >__> so they can stop asking if I started it lol. But also cause I want to see it.

I'm glad you like my posts at least, I might do one for the other one I had going...dunno yet, thinking about it, cause I want to make it interesting.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Sun Feb 18, 2018 2:57 am

I'm going to miss geeking over it with you like right after watching it. or even during it. Then wanting to write it. Ooh .. sad times. but still looking forward to it. ^^

Oh! I saw black mirror as a suggestion on Netflix, I haven't gotten around to watching it yet. I might check it out ^^and I've never heard of Electric Dreams. then again that ain't surprising I never use my amazon prime to it's fullest. >.< I really should though. and Ooh!! Star Trek Beyond is awesome and so are the other movies that come after it! =D I'm such a fan. As for Altered Carbon, something else I haven't heard of. So many good things. Oh! and I saw Dr. Strange and I LOVED that movie SO much. It was funny and just. Benedict was awesome but.. he sounds so much like Gregory House >.> that was all I could picture when I heard him in his American Accent. Oh! and then Fantastic Beasts has a sequel coming out with Newt Scamander I forgot what its called. but it sounds interesting.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Mon Feb 26, 2018 12:38 pm

Omg! Brobro! did you see last night's episode of the walking dead? Omg!! >-
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Wed Feb 28, 2018 1:44 am

Aaand my laptop bit the dust x.x my doing on accident. Had a dizzy spell. Moved to grab my desk. Missed. And both myself and my laptop went tumbling down. Its screen shattered. X.x
All im seeing are 4gb ram or 8gb ram and its all making me cringe.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Wed Feb 28, 2018 4:57 am

It took me a bit. but it clicked. both my tv and laptop have hdmi ports. Sooo. my tv is now my laptop monitor. but yay! crisis overted! thank goodness for a gaming laptop because i know it can withstand the graphics of the tv.
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Wed Feb 28, 2018 9:17 pm

Oh hey, sorry for not posting anything. I have been busy with other things, but I did get around to seeing Walking Dead. I missed it the first-night cause of some stuff. That was some episode though, it is going to be one heck of a moment when Hilltop finds out what happened to Carl.

Good that you managed to fix your problem lol, and you have it on a bigger screen, so that is a plus.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Mon Mar 05, 2018 1:19 am

Poor Jadis, I hope she can find her way out of where she is. Try to convince Rick and the others that she is on their side, she lost everything.

Also, this channel is now my favorite >.> tell me this doesn't look good lol. I enjoy watching his videos, they're so welcoming and warm. Good ol' recipes from long ago, and they are always so simple.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next