World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Attack on Titan

2 posters

Go down

Attack on Titan Empty Attack on Titan

Post by Kurisu Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Attack on Titan Fn8yeh

Kitiana Anne Lozano Troy x Van Marr Naji Griesinger

Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Attack on Titan Empty Re: Attack on Titan

Post by Kurisu Wed Jun 26, 2013 10:28 pm

Clouds loomed over head; it was mid-day, young Kitiana only five years of age ran along the garden of her home, her mother chasing her, the two laughing and having a good time. That was until a darkened shadow appeared, followed by the vibrations of a heavy steps echoing throughout the village, an abnormal titan had scoured the wall and had invaded.

“The Walls have been breached!” was what the villagers were screaming as they ran for their lives. Kitiana was frozen with fear, her large chocolate blue eyes widened, but her mother was quick on her feet and rushed for her, grabbing her daughter and racing for the gate the vibrations stronger with each boom of a step. Amongst the commotion however, Kit was separated from her mother.

“Mama!” exclaimed the little one as she tried to get through the oncoming crowd to her mother. The thuds were growing louder still; the view of the large titan was near.

“Kitty go back! Go to safety!” were her mother’s screams but the little one wasn’t listening. “Kitty!” Kitiana stopped and looked to her mother, she could see the tears in her mother’s eyes, her eyes mirroring those same tears “I love you” were her mother’s words before a heavy hand swooped down taking her mother away from her who was just feet away soon after being dropped into the titan’s mouth, a loud crunch following, blood spattering.

“No! Mama!”  It was enough to bring the little one into pure shock, now completely frozen, completely numb, Kitiana stood there staring up at the Titan, its eyes set on her.

“I’ve got you kid” were the words spoken to her as a pair of arms wrapped around her, pulling her out of the Titan’s reach. Being hauled over the man’s shoulder, Kitiana was taken to the gate, taken to safety, the troops being sent in to bring down the giant of a monster. Her life would never be the same again, Kitiana was a wreck, and first thing that happened when she was finally set down was she got sick all over the Officer’s shoes followed by tears as the realization that she’d never see her mother again finally set in.

From that moment on, Kitiana’s life changed, no one wanted a child that wasn’t theirs so the officer that had saved her took responsibility for the little one. From the age of seven, her training began; she started off with wooden weapons with sparring with her now adopted father, Sean Troy, one of the officers of the stationary guards. Kit started off with a wooden knife, moved to a dagger and finally wooden swords by the age of eight, that was her 'graduation' according to her 'Papa' and was finally able to train with actual swords. By the time she was taken to training camp, Kitiana was ready.

“State your name” were the orders given to the young Kit as she stood in line with all the other recruits.

“Kitiana Anne Lozano Troy, daughter of Anne Marie and Maurcio Lozano. Adoptive daughter to Sean Troy” from the very beginning of their training, Kitiana was on spot with her stances, being able to remain as still as possible and not freak out on her first try in the 3d gear training on the iron wire. Her movements minimal, her breathing calm, when given orders to attack she swung, losing her balance for a moment she regained it within seconds and tried the same move again. It was a bit harder than expected but as time went on, Kit was growing used to movements, becoming whole again when finally using the iron wire on the practice field. With each year that passed, Kit was growing stronger, more agile and truly honing her skills. However she wasn't perfect and would still mess up, Kit wasn’t one to mess around, when it came to field training, she would hit her mark, off if even by a smidge. Because if one was off their target, many lives could be lost as a consequence and that was a risk that Kitiana wasn’t going to take. Throughout her years at the training camp, Kitiana trained, and did what she could to be her best. Given whom her adopted father was, Kitiana had to be the best it was what he wanted, it was what he expected.

By the age of eighteen, Kitiana had finished with training camp but would still attend to help the newer recruits unless the walls were in danger of being breached. Though she was active and social, Kit barely had any friends; her mind was too warped for she’d seen death time and time again. Each breach, lives were lost, each venture into the destroyed parts of the city, lives were lost. Death was a regular thing, perhaps Kit formed a barrier around her emotions, became serious and stern in order to avoid feeling the pain of losing someone important. Around the recruits she trained, Kit was known to be the toughest there was, she had to have perfection and would flip out on those who would mess up or joke around. But all in all, her trainees looked up to her for her strength, her skill, her devotion. No one knew the horrors that played within her mind, the nightmares she’d wake from in the middle of the night. Sometimes screaming, other times in a cold sweat, but each and every time it caused her to creep further and further into the darkness that was slowly taking over her mind.

This afternoon Kitiana had finished a training session with some of the trainees and was filling up her gas tanks to take a walk on the walls as there were signs of Titans nearing the outer wall she wanted to see how bad it was and if she should take action or not. Kit was known to be reckless at times and go down on her own to bring down a titan or two until more of the Garrison arrived. There was many close calls where her life was almost taken, but surprisingly, not even that phased the soldier, she wasn’t afraid of death and the colder she got, her adoptive father grew concerned, what was she turning into?

“You’re going out?” spoke a familiar voice.

Kit lifted her gaze to the man she knew as ‘Papa’ as she gave a nod “Yes, I overheard of an unusual amount of beasts near the northern wall” her eyes cold, her voice emotionless. The man gave an inward sigh he watched as Kitiana was on her feet, giving a salute before bowing her head, walking around him and she headed on her way.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Jun 27, 2013 8:57 pm

Those hundred years were peaceful, and a lot of the people were so lax on any possible Titan attacks, cause nothing like that had ever happened in those years. Children born were only told stories of the horrors, but they never witnessed the carnage that had wrought humanity so long ago, and they were precious beings. Johan Griesinger was looked up to around the town, a man of a good heart, and the children loved him as he was always the one to cheer them up, even buying them treats, but he had no child just yet. His wife Saarah was going to give birth and he was an excited father to be, and life couldn't get any better until the day their son was born. Van Marr Naji Griesinger. Things were a little rough at first, his face was-his mouth wasn't formed properly and the doctor then did not have a solution to the problem, but the parents did not lose hope. Van grew up a shy boy, he didn't like children to see his face as they would point and say "What's wrong with his mouth?" but his mother held no shame taking her with him, she wanted him to be brave and told him always to not let what mean things people say get to him. When Van turned three his mother had given birth to a baby girl named Eleonora, but she would nickname her Ellie, and his mother would often refer to him as Marr. Van loved his baby sister, because she was understanding and never cried when she looked at his face, his top lip didn't fuse together and the split went part way into his nose, so it made him look like a freak. Yet here, his little sister would smile at him, and even reach up to touch his face. When Van had turned six his father had met a doctor and told him about his son, and the doctor agreed to see the child, and at first Van didn't want to be seen, because he was afraid of what people would think of him. Of course the doctor was encouraging and agreed to perform surgery that would correct his mouth and give him a 'normal' life, a life he wanted so much. The only child that cared to play with him was a boy named Roger, and he would always try to get Van to come and play with him, and the two would explore the town together, and even having a blast until some child would say something hurtful to him. Van wanted a normal life again.

The doctor granted him that, and he was happy, he was starting to smile and feel brave as his mother wanted of him, she was a very loving mother, and he loved her so much, even his little sister who was just three years old. She was full of energy, always running around and wanting Van to play with her which he did. Saarah was the last of her kind, she was the last full blooded Arabian, and she made sure she could pass on everything she knew of her heritage to her children, even teaching them to speak Arabic, and teaching them songs and history. She wanted them to remember and know what the world was like, she became the last of her kind after her uncle who had recently passed away due to old age. Van and Eleonora were only half blooded, and quarter African and German, they were multiracial which was just as scarce, there were more European races around than other races, and part of it was due to the minority and how rare some were, some would be taken and sold off as sex slaves, or the like. And a lot of them had died out from their region, so there were very few different races left to even repopulate, so there were multiracial till they just didn't exist anymore. Ellie would always cling to Van, wanting him to read to her, and play an instrument so she could twirl and dance around, they had great lives, and if only it could last forever.

That day, that day changed everything. Saarah was up that morning making breakfast for the children after Johan had gone to take care of his duties, and he would have loved to be home with his family, but he had his duties to the people of inner wall. Van wanted to go out and play with Roger which his mother was fine with as long as he finished his breakfast, and Ellie wanted to go with him, and his mother allowed it. The two children walked hand in hand out of the house to go meet up with Roger who was waiting for them by one of the canals with a sack in his hand. Ellie rushed over to him "Roger!" she giggled as she was happy to see him too, that was how she was with greeting people she liked. "Hey Ellie" he smiled at her then waved to Van "Look what I got" he opened it up and there were custards inside "Want one?" "Ooh I do!" Ellie held her little hands up "Please?" Van laughed "Sure, I want one" the three of them snacked on the custards as they walked along. It was a beautiful warm day, the gentle breeze would blow by ever so often, and the two even sat down in front of a railing to over look the crisp clear water that rippled with each breeze that blew by. "I wonder what it's like out there?" Roger would ask out while flopping back against the soft grassy dirt, and Van would do the same staring up at the sky "My mama would always tell me how there were once cities of gold, and islands in the desert. And a palace with a king, and treasures from all over the world". Roger looked over at him, the brown haired boy with dark brown eyes raised a brow "Really? I bet that's a great place" Van smiled "Yeah" Ellie then flopped next to Van and the three just stayed that way for what seemed like forever, but it was only a few minutes.

Suddenly there were screams in the air, and the children sprang up looking around "Wha...?" Roger got up and looked around "Hey, look!" he saw that people were all facing one general direction in a distance "IT'S A TITAN!!" many screamed and took off, that was when the terror started. They both didn't get to see the titan that was mentioned, until they heard a very loud *CRASH* and the ground rumbling for a second, and then chaos ensued. Van looked around as the people were seen frantically running "OH MY GOD! IT BREACHED THE WALL! THE TITANS ARE GOING TO GET IN!!" then the horn sounded, a sound not many had ever heard. The three started to run, but were knocked around by the crowd of people "Ellie!" Van clutched onto her and got her to get on his back as he and Roger tried to push through, but they couldn't cut through with the amount of people charging them, they were forced to follow the flow of people. Soon to their horror the titans came in through the hole the giant titan had made. Roger had tripped and almost got trampled, but Van made sure to get him up while struggling to keep his little sister from choking him in fear as she started crying "MAMA!! I WANT MAMA!! PAPA!!! WHERE IS PAPA?!! I WANT GO HOME!!" she sobbed, and Van wanted to go home too, the three managed to push through the crowd while getting banged and bruised, but it was seeing the titans grab the people and eat them. Roger was stricken with fear as the three hid for the moment "I...I have to go find my mom and dad...I don't want to die! I'm..I'm just a kid!" he started losing it as he shook violently. Van was scared, and he wanted his mother, and Ellie was crying. The three just hurried around a building, and then they rushed towards Van and Ellie's house "MAMA!!" Ellie cried out while clinging onto Van, nearly choking him "E...Ellie not...so...tight!" he kept running even though his legs were getting tired from the extra weight. Then he saw the damage, the Titans had moved into the area, there were houses close to his that were smashed, and he neared the corner and did not see his standing "Mama!" Van ran up to the caved in house, and he didn't see any sign. Looking around he was frantic, and saw a titan just walking around looking for more people, he saw a woman screaming as she was pulled into it's mouth. Roger "Your mother isn't here Van, she must have got out" The children ran in the direction the people were going, and it wasn't long till The Garrison showed up and were trying to handle the situation. Saarah did leave her home trying to find the children, she thought she would find them in their usual spot, but they weren't there. The fear of losing them was starting to hurt, and she hurried in a light jog "Marr! Ellie!!" she called out "...my babies..." tears welled but she didn't stop as she kept running "Marr!!! Ellie!!" as she ran she saw a child crying and hugging onto a bloodied arm, which got her to stop and cup her hands over her mouth in terror. Her motherly instincts took over as she ran and picked up the child and ran in hopes to find her children, she saw people of The Garrison and set the child down and told her to run to them, then she turned and headed back.

Roger looked around frantically "I got to find my mom and dad...Van..I have to know they are okay....go find your mother Van, protect Ellie!" with that said he had ran off, he didn't want to leave a friend behind like that, but he wanted to find his parents. Van wasn't upset, but he wanted to find his mother and he ran until a Titan spotted them, Ellie screamed out and Van ran around a building and hid in hopes it wouldn't find them. It was then they heard a voice "Marr!! Ellie!" it was their mother, and she was close by. "MAMA!!" Ellie cried out, and Van quickly darted from the corner and ran out to see his mother running in the direction "My babies!!!" she held her arms out, but then a large hand reached down, it was almost in slow motion. Van reached out "NOOOOOO" Saarah didn't have the chance to react as she found herself high into the air, and staring into the dull eyes of a large Titan. "MAMA!!!!!" Van ran towards it and reached down to pick up a rock and threw it, but it only bounced off. Johan was fending off Titans, he was defending four small children when a Titan took hold of him, and all he wanted was to just remember his own. Before being swallowed he said out their names "My son....Van Marr Naji Griesinger...six years old....My daughter Eleonora Maisie Griesinger....three years old. And my beautiful wife" tears streamed his eyes as the Titan's mouth opened wide "Saarah Israt Griesinger...my beautiful wife. I LOVE YOU!! I...I DIED FOR YOU!!!...I died for everyone." then it got dark. Blood splattered onto the street and nothing remained of Johan, but he did save four lives and it was not in vain.

A sickening feeling washed over Van and he quickly held his sister in his arms as his mother looked down to them "TAKE CARE OF HER VAN!! SHE'S ALL YOU HAVE!! WATCH OVER HER, GUIDE HER, TEACH HER EVERYTHING I TAUGHT YOU!....my...babies..." she closed her eyes as tears welled, she knew what was to come. Ellie screamed out while hyperventilating and crying "MAMA! NOOOO!!" Van shielded her from what was to happen as tears spilled down his face, he ran as soon as he heard the sickening 'crunch' to hear that sound made him weak in the knees, but he forced himself up. His sister cried and cried, her ribbon has fallen out of her hair and he held onto it, wrapping it around his wrist as he ran with her. For a three year old she was small and light so it wasn't so hard on him, but he saw they had a way out as he charged forward making sure that his mother's dying words would not go in vain "I have you Ellie, I won't let anything happen to you" just as he turned a corner there were three large Titans looking down at them, he turned to run, but one came around the corner "...No..." Van looked around and ran for the nearest gap in a building, but in his haste he tripped flying forward and his sister falling from his arms. The fall rattled him, but he pushed himself up and crawled to his sister who sat crying "MAMA!" she had trouble breathing, she always got like that when she cried. Taking hold of her he suddenly felt their bodies being lifted into the air, he knew what was going to happen. The titan separated them "ELLIE!!!" Van reached out to her "ELLIE!!!! NOOOO!!" His eyes widened as the Titan looked at her, then brought her closer to it's mouth "NOOOOOO!" Ellie was squirming "VAN!!! I'M SCARED!!! I WANT PAPA!!" instead the Titan...the Titan crushed her...her body went limp in it's arms. ".....RRAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH AAAAAAHHHHH!" Van screamed out while punching and biting onto the Titan, but it went onto consuming her lifeless body. It was like he died right then, he was but a small child, and he died...just when he thought it was his turn he could hear a *SCHLICK!* sound and he felt his body falling, but then it was caught and he blacked out not remembering anything from there. All he remembered was someone holding him as he opened his eyes to see an older woman, her face gentle and caring, he didn't  know what happened, or where he was.

After that fateful event, he was just an orphan, a child who lost everything in a single day, just one day. All was lost and he didn't want to live anymore, the boy had awakened in a room where there were other children and people. There was crying, and then he remembered "AAAHHHHH AAAAAAHHHH" he screamed out and was soon held. "NOOOO NOOO AAAAHHHH" he cried out until he blacked out again. Those days had passed and he was taken in by an older couple who had also lost their children, children who were apart of The Garrison like his father. Van wasn't told of his father's fate as he had gone through enough, and it was best not to put him through more pain that he had gone through. The older couple were kind to him, they knew it would take time for him to bounce back. The ribbon he had of his sister he kept wrapped around his wrist, it was pink-her favorite color-and he even went on to tie his long black hair with it. The couple did have a son in-law which would stop by to check up on Van, and despite losing his wife he would take time out of his day to try and spend time with the child. Van suppressed his memory, he was numb from the inside out, and all he would do was sit by the window and stare outside. It was a chore to get him to eat, and even drink anything, and it was taking a toll on everyone to watch the child slowly waste away. The boy was losing weight, and it got to the point he had grown too weak to walk without falling, they really did what they could to help him, but they weren't going to give up on him. Ivan Berezin the older couple's son in-law offered to take him under his wing as he didn't want things to grow stressful. Van stayed with him, and he decided that he would raise him and help him. Slowly the boy started to climb out of his shell, and he was starting to eat again, but slowly, and it was all Ivan wanted even if he ate one meal a day. Soon he was eating three times a day, and then he was starting to it was just trying to get him to talk. Baby steps were taken and achievements were made, but he just made himself forget what happened, he couldn't cope with the pain and Ivan never forced it out of him. It took a year for the boy to even relax, and then he one day looked to Ivan and said "...I remember..." trauma in a child was like a disease, and Van's body and inner spirit was barely clinging on to life. "I miss them...I know my papa is dead..." he didn't ask, he just knew. It was learning to accept it for the sake of moving on, but he had grown a strong hate towards the Titan's for taking all that away from him. "I want to kill...kill all of them, I want them to suffer, I want them to die". those were his words, and his striking like blue eyes made it eerie. Ivan knew how he felt, and decided that he would help him. Many years passed, and Van was old enough to try out for the military, and he was determined to get in and pass.

There he stood in his uniform, his jet black hair tied back with the pink ribbon he cherished, he was older, now eighteen but short for his age-possibly genetics from somewhere in his family-but that didn't stop him. Despite standing at only 5'3'' he was short, but he wasn't the smallest person there. Van had smooth tanned skin, he had stunning light blue eyes that gave him an intense look when narrowed, and he still had the scar from his surgery those years ago. Though he was a young man and looked male, some of the students would make remarks that he was a girl that looked like a boy, but that was cause they wanted to work his nerve. The drill instructor stood before him, staring into his eyes as he stood staring back with no emotion, the man looked to the bow, then back to him "So you like wearing pretty ribbons in your hair?" Van just stared at him "I just like the color sir" why tell them his sob story? There was no time for that. "Oh? so you like to wear girl things?" Van held his tongue to not retort, but he hated it when people wanted to taunt him. "It doesn't matter...sir.." the man raised a brow "It doesn't matter...then why are you here?" Still with that emotionless face, Van stared up at him "I want to kill every titan, sir". The man was impressed that Van  held such a strong composure. Weeks went by, and some of the ones who couldn't make it left to work in the fields, and some even died from the training. Van worked hard, he was conditioned, he trained even after their meals to keep up. Being small mean't he had to work harder than most of the taller kids, but he was going to prove he had what it took, and he wasn't weak. When it came to  practicing with the ropes he mastered it, and even the instructors were impressed. Despite being skilled he had a stubborn, and reckless streak, and it was seen when they were out to train on the dummy titans in the woods, and there they would zip through cutting each one. A few times Van almost cut into a teammate who would lash out at him, and all he would do was say "Sorry..." then shrug it off, but even though he almost did he was good enough at it to where he never landed the blow. Still it was dangerous and the instructor was concerned, but he could see a lot of potential in Van.

Only a few were going to graduate and become any of the three divisions, Military Police, Recon Corps (Scouting Legion), The Garrison (Stationary Guard), as they all held the highest marks. Van was one of them, and he was happy inside that he made it this far. Now that they had that choice he knew what he wanted to be, and that was to finish what his father started. Once out on the streets, the trainees had their duties to patrol and take on a lot of the work that the stationary guards took, so they could learn. Van was loading up his 3D gear with fuel when two people approached him "Griesinger right?" Van just looked at them "Do I know you?" they too were trainees "...Well..." one spoke "I heard your name and..." the other's eyes watered up "We want you to know that...that your father didn't die in vain, he saved us...there were four of us and he saved us". There was a silence, and Van fixed his tank, then he walked away not saying a word. The two young women stared after him, then sighed. It wasn't that he was upset, he felt good deep down and didn't know how to show that anymore, because his father didn't die in vain. His father was always giving, and he witnessed that, and it wasn't by giving people things, but knowing the right words to say to make the situation better. Standing against the wall looking out onto the street he could remember everything, his father smiling and hugging his mother, and picking up his sister and twirling her around in the air and watching her giggle and laugh. Why did it have to be taken from him? There was a lot of pain, and hurt each and everyday, and those nights he couldn't sleep cause his dreams would haunt him. What did he do wrong to deserve this?

"Titans on the outer wall, everyone get to your designated areas!" called out one of the captains, and soon everyone in that area headed to where they should have been.

Van managed to get up on the wall, and went to look over and see the Titans clawing at the wall, as if they were trying to get inside, why were they so drawn here? Why did they want to destroy mankind? The temptation was there, to go down and slice all their necks, but he knew that would get him in trouble so he held back and went to help with making sure their weapon supplies were stocked for the batteries. Part of him hoped that he could see that Titan, the one that started it all so that he could destroy it.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum