World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

2 posters

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 6 Empty Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Oct 02, 2017 1:32 am

Out of the blue, while I was working on some things, I started to hum this for whatever reason.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Oct 07, 2017 11:42 pm

omg!!! awww i havent heard that in forever!! Very Happy I love you
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Oct 13, 2017 4:19 pm

Sorry, I'll try to get something up very soon, just been busy with stuff :/. Life can throw curve balls here and there, but anywho I'll see what I can do. I had been working on a post, but I would save the draft.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Oct 16, 2017 7:45 am

No worries or rush, brobro, take all the time you need. I understand what you mean by life throwing curveballs. I do hope that you've been okay though. *hugs*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Tue Oct 17, 2017 11:14 pm

Just to share, and the song isn't from this, they just take music and put it to clips from anime, or use various anime backgrounds etc. The music style goes well with it though. It brought me back to those days I'd RP, and I got to join a Sailor Moon/Ronin Warrior crossover many moons ago.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 09, 2017 1:06 am

I've had a heavy blow. I went to hospital yesterday and was diagnosed with Diabetic Neuropathy. Peripheral Neuropathy. to be exact. I want to let you know that I am okay and I have taken the means to purchase medical insurance from the year to come. for right now I am okay. My sugars are lowering so I'm gradually getting better. I just wanted to inform you. Don't be alarmed, I will be okay, brobro.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:33 am

Oh no! I'm so sorry to hear that...Kinda hard to not be alarmed, that is still a very serious condition. I really do hope you'll be okay. Just try to be okay. I'm sorry that has happened to you, please do get better.

Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 10, 2017 1:27 pm

Life isn't fair. but when we fall (like i did twice yesterday due to imbalance. which I'm looking into getting a cane for.) we get up and continue to move forward. I've been through a lot. this is just another battle. always come out wounded in some aspect from them but I'm stronger. this one though I'm already wounded from it (lost most feeling in my left hand and leg which sucks cause I'm a lefty.) I'm not going to let it take anymore from me. It will be a struggle, but I will get passed this. I will persevere and be even stronger for it, because I'm a fighter and I will not let illness win.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 10, 2017 4:29 pm

True, life is at times cruel and very unfair. So, we can either keep fighting or throw in the towel when things get bad. I know you are a fighter. That is just unfortunate that you have already lost feeling like that, I just hope it can stay managed. What type of Diabetes were you diagnosed with?
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 11, 2017 5:00 am

Type 2. I haven't needed insulin, yet. and Feeling isn't completely lost. I still feel tingling so its not completely numb.it does make it harder to type because i have to look at the keys again. i can still write (not as pretty as I used to) but its legible. So i'm not fussing. atleast i still can use my hand. I have ordered therapy equipment for my foot and hand they'll be here next week. even though i won't get that feeling back, i can still keep the reflexes strong.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:08 pm

I'm sorry to hear that, I can't imagine how rough that must be. Especially it is your dominant hand, but yeah all you can do is keep it strong. I wish you the best though. You're too stubborn to give up.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 11, 2017 6:33 pm

Walking around is the toughest part, but I still get to where I need to go eventually. it's annoying that it takes this long but I should be glad that I'm even mobile at all. As for my hand, it bothers me that it wound up being this hand, but I just need to train my right as much as I can. But, I'll be okay, and ha! xD yes, you are correct. I'm too stubborn to not fight this.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Nov 13, 2017 1:11 am

Well, I had responded to your post, and even did one from long ago. If you ever feel like replying then I'll respond, if not I'll just post up short stories lol.

I just like sharing these, cause at times music can heal the mind.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Nov 13, 2017 4:57 pm

It's hard to type but i have started hand exercises. so a reply will come it'll just take time.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Nov 13, 2017 8:09 pm

I understand, which is why it really isn't a big deal. Gosh that kinda made me sound like a jerk :/ sorry if it came off that way. It is fine if you don't post because it shouldn't be a chore or add more stress. Heck, I don't mind just writing and you reading, if that's fine with you.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Nov 15, 2017 8:24 am

Nono, you're okay brobro. I do want to rp I just don't think I can type anything lengthy yet. maybe we can bringing back an easy going rp in the meantime while I work through this? something old and familiar. or something new. Also, I do enjoy reading your work, you should know that. n.n

also side note: light numbing has started in my right hand which just has me so disheartened. and i can't see the doctor until the 30th. but I've started my exercises for both hands, have been eating a diabetic diet. can't exercise due to massive imbalance. I do plan on getting a cane soon for that because having to hold onto the wall. counters, anything within grabbing distance is annoying. so i'm pretty much doing all I can. its just annoying me that it's spreading.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Nov 16, 2017 12:43 am

Oh no! Sad, That's just...that's just unfair. I wish there was a cure for that disease. People have been suffering from it for far too long, it and cancer. Diabetes runs on both sides of my family, and the older I get, I get that fear...so I too have been paranoid about what I eat, how much of something I eat etc.

I really do wish this didn't have to happen to you, but I also hope that it can be managed so you can still use your hands, and your feet. Just don't give up, or feel like doing it...the moment you throw in the towel and just settle on how it is, that is when your body gives up and things get worse :/.

I'll see what I could come up with as far as a simple RP, I'll dig deep into it too lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 16, 2017 7:02 am

Take as much care of yourself as you can, brobro. The reason I'm like this is because I wasn't worried about myself, my main concern was dad. and because of that, because I wasn't listening to my body I'm paying the price. Now? I'm afraid to drive, because randomly this horrid pain just shoots through my left arm that it makes me jerk. so if I'm behind the wheel when that happens? that's not good. and no, I'm not giving up. I'm going to fight this as long as my body has life. I still have use of my left hand due to these hand exercises. so it's not dead weight at my side. I plan on keeping it that way. every so often I'll grab my stress balls and do exercises for 2-4 minutes. take a breather and it again. i do that several times a day. i'm doing all I can to let dad see that I'm okay for him not to worry.

and yes ^^ take your time, i'm excited =D I can't wait to see what you give me. flower
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Thu Nov 16, 2017 11:37 pm

So I was thinking, I had posted up The Goblin King Rp, and you don't have to do anything too long with it. I imagine the world like Yu Yu Hakusho lol if you remember that anime (yeah I dug deep on that one lol). But if you remember Eitri when I first made him, I don't think it was something we really RPed, it was an idea at the time.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 6 Eitri_newhead7_pose

I found this on my old external, it still works...even though I'm sure it will eventually die lol. Found a lot of old things on it from waaaaaaaay back.

Then when I was browsing I found an image I forgot to send to you a loooong time ago.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 6 486ea28628e5f3172ac386e5f3f13885
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 17, 2017 5:47 am

I remember the anime, I also remember not getting that drawn into it as for Eitri don't remember him much so the image is awesome! and the girl? aww! she's awesome =D
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 17, 2017 11:50 am

Yeah, he was just an idea at the time. I don't know if you did have a character made for it, but I dug around one day and decided to post a story about him lol. As for the anime reference, it was just the idea of the human world and the spirit world, but there is also an Inuyasha element too with going between different worlds, well in that case era. With the Goblin King, it is the human and monster realm. The monsters have to be disguised to roam it to not be discovered, or if they want to take the chance they'll see if they can freak out the humans and get out of sight. Kinda like Monster's INC, some have the goal to scare, and not all are like that. Of course, there are rules in place since the Goblin King has been established, they can never harm or kill a human.

If anything, I did have an idea for a different Rp a while back. I just didn't execute it since it was just a thought, and when I was trying to come up with it at the time, crap was going on IRL lol. It had to do with the future aspect, some examples to get it going would be similar to blade runner (older and newer about to release), and other movies within that genre. As far as technology goes, because the idea of it was to have Synthetic Humans amongst the Human crowd, and how their purpose is to serve which is the general idea of it. I know the idea has been done in shows, movies, games, but I thought it would be fun. The thing is, I was going for a modern Pinocchio story, the synths around don't really have a voice, they just serve. They never protest, they follow Asimov's laws to a T. I will say it does involve someone trying to fight against the code, the person is human, so that's all I want to say. IF you want to try this then I'll give it a shot lol.

Also, another thought was if you wanted to do a Doctor Who inspired RP lol, I could play the "dragged-along-on-adventures" person Razz while you get to be The Doctor lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 17, 2017 7:39 pm

I read everything then froze at the Doctor Who >.> I LOVE Doctor Who so much. <.< I've created OC Time Ladies... with TARDI. Though the one that I've written so many ministories on. is my Time Lady Kosima Oakdown a loomed Gallifreyan who is the daughter of The Master & The Doctor. (a loom is a machine that takes both their dna to create a merged being -kinda how pregnancy works-) The Doctor can talk himself out of anything or sway the conversation to his liking so he managed to get the council to accept his daughter into the academy. [even though he and the master (when they were young during the Gallifreyan Academy on Gallifrey) had just broken several rules. regardless.] they accept, she attends for her entire Gallifreyan child and adolescent timespan until she graduates. 150 years roughly. but a gallifreyan ages sooooo very slowly. so, she's still look young. still be within her 20s appearance wise.

and dragged on? xD yeah. your muse would be her companion. Also, since she graduated from the Academy. she now has her 'Title' which they use as their 'name' from there on out. her Time Lady title which is 'The Protector'

I just realized I went all out crazy. if you're confused just lemme know. xD
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 17, 2017 10:53 pm

No, I'm not confused. I had seen all episodes except for the newest one since they pulled them off of Netflix long ago Sad I was so bummed. So, I just have to find time to watch them online to see what has happened. I think that would be an interesting take, and yes her companion. I often see it as they were dragged along, even if they didn't want to go. There were those moments The Doctor would be like "But, we're going somewhere cool" and they could say "No, I'm good" "And it has___" "Ok I'm in!" -runs into TARDIS- lol.

That's cool that you came up with a story for your character though, I just figured you get to man the big guns, and I'll be the squishy one that might die lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 18, 2017 7:37 am

You should find it online, it's really really good. I can't wait for the Christmas Special! I've seen a sneakpeak they showed of it and I just looove it! that banter!! =D

and honestly he doesn't have to be human he can be an extraterrestrial being or heck even a Time Lord or hybrid? half Gallifreyan/half something else. maybe he's someone she went to Academy with maybe they were friends or Frenemies. Yet, realizing that Gallifrey is elsewhere, they as Lord and Lady of Time have[or should] to stick together. OR he can be a fobwatched Time Lord?

oh!! and I have it where with Time Lord tech one TARDIS can be safely kept within another by a 'docking pad' it's something I've written where Koschei (The Master) during his youth worked within the laboratories (very) closely with the creation of TARDI of later generations. and thus created his own with the help of his superiors. So when he graduated he had his TARDIS crafted to his own liking so? he would have the knowledge of how to build a docking base to successfully hold one TARDIS within his. and thus later showing his daughter who holds talents of both her parents to successfully create the docking pads. [which she already has 2. one for each parent].

I'm just throwing my headcannons/story stuff at you. I'm sorry >.<
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Nov 18, 2017 4:26 pm

Seeing as you mention he can be anything hehe >.> . What if my character was a Silurian hybrid? Huh? huh? That would be too funny lol. And probably mind-blowing if it were the case. I think it would be kinda awesome, but then it would be kinda depressing considering some circumstances. I'm okay with going that route if anything Smile it'll extend his life a bit lol.

No worries, you're enjoying this a lot and it is great! Very Happy Glad it can make you geek out and smile.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum