World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

2 posters

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 2 Empty Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Kurisu Sun Dec 04, 2016 3:03 am

Sorry I haven't been on as of late. Its been kinda hectic on this end. But Im here now n.n and ooh Nice =D I have so many shows added onto my list to watch xD I just have way too many but for sure the one you suggested is next on my list when one my current shows goes on hiatus (that isn't already on there already.) Though, Lucifer just went on hiatus Monday so yeah I guess I do have room to add one xD

Anywho! Yay for HP being moved here! =D As for the something futuristic with androids we can add it to one we have! (*cough* the one I still needa reply to *cough*) I can tack on the new muse thats floating in my head. xD It would just be tweaking the world they were in a bit. Though it might not need tweaking.

You see, she's an Ai who believes she's human. She looks it, acts like it, even eats and sleeps. (Her body breaks down everything and turns it into energy (during sleep) to keep her going. Even if she doesn't eat, her system has solar & lunar panels integrated into her skin like texture to take in energy from those sources as well.) Her creator made her uniquely for a purpose (companionship per se). Her creator was an intelligent man beyond the regular (brain) of an inventor. Though she's an Ai and has the strength of one, she has a soul (which is another level of story to her.), but having a soul makes her feel emotions, even physical pain. Good thing is, if she's injured physically, her body will heal on its own over time if not damaged too fatally.

Her creator was Raezel Darius, I would call him a mad scientist, but he wasn't really mad. Just an impressive man mentally beyond his peers. He found a way to combine magic and science to harness a being's soul. Which was a delicate operation all on its own. He harvested the soul of someone important to him, stored it away for safe keeping until his work was done. Creating the perfect Ai (after so many failed attempts) and thus ended up with my muse whose name is Xaila.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Dec 04, 2016 6:14 am

I actually like that, it would be an interesting twist if Drake the guy in the other RP were to bump into her. Lol I just got a Fifth Element vibe for some reason, but I know she wouldn't be that out of it like Leeloo. It'll be fun to RP again.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Dec 04, 2016 11:44 am

Im glad you like it! =D the muse has been forming since I started humans. I finished her creation backstory about a week ago so shes been sitting in my head. XD I really do need a get a post up for either o f the rps we have. and honestly I completely forgot about the fifth element.. then again Ive alway been forgetful >.<
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Dec 06, 2016 3:19 pm

I saw Fantastic Beasts & Where to Find Them today. and omg!!! its awesome!!! =D
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Dec 07, 2016 4:05 am

Cool, I take it was really good that you didn't go 'meh' lol. I'll try to catch it whenever I get a chance to.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Dec 07, 2016 3:40 pm

It's separate from the Harry Potter time wise but it still holds onto that Harry-Potter-ness to it. I really really enjoyed it =D I plan on going with my cousin and nieces to see it again on Saturday to get a real feel for it. it was beautiful the first time but kinda like shows and such. i like watching them a second and third time to get a real feel for them.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Dec 12, 2016 10:25 pm

Last night's episode was something else, not to be mean or anything but...I won't really miss Spencer. And poor Olivia Sad Negan was a real dick to her all the time, and that was how it ends for her. But that Daryl and Rick hug though.

I'll probably come up with something for Drake for a filler later on this week.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Dec 15, 2016 12:44 pm

Good Morning. Ooh *plops over* tired x.x bleh. But! good thing is that I no longer hve a migaine! woo! I'm just exhausted as all hell which is usually the aftermath. I did see the episode though. I am -soooooo- sorry (sarcarm) that spencer died. but Olivia! omg! those bastards! Poor Olivia! I liked her! =( but maaaaan that Hug with Daryl & Rick!! Ooh I loved it! It was sooo warm and comforting I got water eyes!!!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Dec 26, 2016 12:22 am

Sorry I haven't posted anything, been really busy, not sure on if I am in the mood to fill any of the current rps. I'll probably just freestyle something up, maybe an old one. I'll see how that goes, but I hope you had a great christmas, so Merry Christmas.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Dec 26, 2016 10:14 pm

This is late, but Merry Christmas n.n and I'll definitely look at to what you posted
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jan 01, 2017 1:07 am

I wanted to wish Happy New Years Smile take care.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 01, 2017 11:37 am

Happy New Years Brobro! I'm sorry I haven't gotten anything up. Things have been hectic here but I will try to get something up in time.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Jan 04, 2017 2:52 am

Do it when you can, don't feel too rushed, I'll probably play with it a little and post more over time if anything.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Jan 11, 2017 4:39 pm

Omg x.x 2017 is turning out horribly for me =/ last night i burned myself with boiling hot water on my stomach and leg. don't have insurance. so I'm treating it on my own. I do remember how things were done when I burned myself in middle school with boiling hot water. so I did the same. cold water, towel then when the burning sensation eased I cleaned the wound with hydrogen peroxide, alcohol. let that sit for a few minutes then pat it dry, applied neosporin and gauzed it up. repeated the cleaning again this morning. never realized tea could be so painful x.x I needed to relax after a long day. so I boiled water for my 24oz tea cup. placed the water in there. was getting the infuser ready when Ash dashed across like a cat from hell and knocked the entire cup onto me. *groans* x.x
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jan 13, 2017 1:13 am

Ouch that sounds awful, sorry your 2017 turned out rough. Hopefully it doesn't leave a bad scar, but at least you acted fast and cooled it down as quick as you did.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Jan 14, 2017 7:03 pm

finally got saline solution to clean the wound properly. as long as I keep that up with neosporin. the natural antibiotic foods. I'll be fine. I'm sorry I haven't been around x.x life hasn't been fair to me with this weather mybody is just noping so hard x.x and now with this leg wound? even more hurdles to get over to get stuff done. But I will be here when I can! *hugs* Miss you Brobro!!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Jan 19, 2017 7:24 am

Did some research. I don't want an infection so I've been eating raw organic garlic 3 cloves a day along with honey, acv, and got some triple antibiotic ointment. I'm washing the wound every 7-8 hours and redressing it. Keeping off my leg as much as I can which definitely puts a dent in looking after dad x.x; buuut I do have a nurse helping dad in the mornings and an on call nurse if I can't do my duties. but I do what I can. I'm on the road to getting better. Just taking things one day at a time. It's definitely going to scar, that much I know but I have scars in other places so scars don't bother me. I usually wear jeans and pants and such. So scaring doesn't bother me. I do hope you're well brobro!!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jan 20, 2017 4:10 am

I'm doing alright, I'm sorry that you're suffering like that Sad , but good on the garlic regiment. 3 cloves a day sounds rough, when I was trying not to get sick I was doing garlic and honey and and that garlic was rough to swallow after awhile lol. I made the mistake in swallowing it down too fast which caused a lot of discomfort, but I learned from that. I've been taking garlic supplements to keep my immune system up Smile . But wow that burn sounds like it turned out to be very bad, so hopefully you don't get infection. With how you are keeping it clean, you seem to be doing fine. I did find this that gives extra info on dealing with your burn http://naturalsociety.com/home-remedies-for-burns-8-natural-treatments/ .

Hopefully we get to RP, I'll see what else I can come up with once I get a chance this weekend.

Also I know you're too old for anime now Razz but I found something, and thought you might like it, maybe it will inspire your muse a bit lol.

Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jan 20, 2017 5:22 am

Just woke up a few ago from a nap. I'll be washing and bandaging the leg. and I did see the doc. i don't have insurance so she didn't give anything. she said what I was doing was good. to take ibuprofen and tylenol for pain. soo I spent 75 yesterday afternoon to hear that >.> oi. me giving into my paranoia *shakes head*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jan 20, 2017 6:02 am

I will answer the rest after wash and bandage the leg I'll be back!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Jan 20, 2017 8:50 pm

Thank you for the new page. I'm just scared to add honey to it. i've been tempted to though. jsut scared >.
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Jan 21, 2017 8:35 pm

Honey isn't going to do anything bad to it, but you'd want the raw honey for it to be highly effective. You can still use regular honey though, and it is a natural antiseptic. It doesn't burn, I used honey on a cut I had and it worked fine, and I was curious how it would feel and work.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Jan 24, 2017 9:46 pm

I've left it cleaned and airing out for afew hours a day before bandaging it as I hobble around. its healing up but i think I've found the parts that are gonna scar. they're three parts of skin that have hardened. but I am still continuing the daily care and cover it all in antibiotic ointment cream. Gauze it up when I go about duties and when I sleep. but all in all it's healing up nicely =)
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Jan 25, 2017 1:45 am

https://draxe.com/how-to-get-rid-of-scars/ Could try this if anything to remove scarring as it heals, and good luck Smile
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:45 am

Thank you! =) I will definitely keep that that in mind!

Now, that I am actually feeling better. I am going to watch the video you shared as well as read your posts that I can try to get a muse for it and reply somewhere because I definitely need to write! *hugs*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum