The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

Go down

Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Kurisu on Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:40 am

happy belated halloween brobro! I completely forgot yesterday >.< was in bed for nearly three days with a migraine but it's gone now. fking finally. Anywho.

I hope you're doing well! =D *huggles*
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Glad you're feeling better, sorry you had to miss out on anything. Halloween was, as usual, didn't do anything lol. Have you been catching up on walking dead?

I was thinking about a walking dead universe posting, but I don't know...I'd probably do it just to write.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

View user profile http://worldofimagi.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 am

I haven't seen last weeks but I've been catching up. ^^ I'll probably catch both episodes on sunday. =D and ooh! Walking Dead! that'll be fun!
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:18 am

I did finally catch up! and omg!!
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:13 am

I thought it was great how they ended Rick's journey, cause it kinda makes one wonder if he did survive or not on that helicopter ride. We just won't see him around anymore, which will make things interesting considering how they showed the time jump towards the end.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu on Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:53 am

Oh yeah! Most definitely!! Rick's send-off episode was awesome! I can't tell you how many times I cried. I loved it all! Shane! they got the actor to come back! which was awesome! They didn't try to get them to look young, instead, they went for how they'd pretty much look at that current moment in their lives. One of my favorites was the one with Hershel!! They actually got the Actor to go out and film the scene!! which was amazing! ... considering the horrible news x.x Scott Wilson will be missed, he played an amazing Hershel Greene.

Andrew Lincoln wanted to return to his family because he said something about being away from them for too long. So, they gave Rick a more 'open-ended' ending from the show which is awesome. There is a 3 movie or 3parter movie set to air next year for AMC Premiere (Premium where you have to pay) so we can get the questions answered I'm guessing? But I'm glad they gave us a small sneak peek of the next three episodes to come. and just... Wow. It's a bold move to do something that big of a jump. But I think it was warranted. Definitely.

And that sneak-peek was inteeense. The walkers talked!! like ... what?! That's not right, but it probably answered but I'm not brushed up on Comic Lore. Though... now that I'm actually thinking about it. we got a hint of something from TellTale's The Walking Dead the FinalSeason (Which TellTale is no longer a business because they filed for bankruptcy and died because of poor management.) but the last episode was 2 in season 4 and we got something about this guy who was skilled around walkers? who didn't need to kill them and was sad when they got killed? he wore a mask on his face or.. a face on his face? I can't remember it was awhile ago and I have a *really* bad memory. x.x;
Kurisu
Lady Admin

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles on Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:36 am

And that's good, I'm happy for him to end it like this so he can kinda try to have a normal life. It isn't easy doing all of that acting stuff like that. The movie deal seems cool, so maybe it will answer some questions which will make things interesting.

As for the talking walkers, well...they're 'not' actually walkers that talk. I won't say though since you haven't read the comic. And the 'final' season for the game I'm surprised was even continued after that mess lol. I didn't play the game since I was holding off to get the whole collection instead of getting it in parts, and was a bit disappointed by that announcement. I'll see how that goes after.
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 12 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12