World of Imagi
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

2 posters

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Go down

The Chats & OoC Stuffs. - Page 12 Empty Re: The Chats & OoC Stuffs.

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 01, 2018 8:40 am

happy belated halloween brobro! I completely forgot yesterday >.< was in bed for nearly three days with a migraine but it's gone now. fking finally. Anywho.

I hope you're doing well! =D *huggles*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 02, 2018 5:43 pm

Glad you're feeling better, sorry you had to miss out on anything. Halloween was, as usual, didn't do anything lol. Have you been catching up on walking dead?

I was thinking about a walking dead universe posting, but I don't know...I'd probably do it just to write.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

https://worldofimagi.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Nov 03, 2018 3:30 am

I haven't seen last weeks but I've been catching up. ^^ I'll probably catch both episodes on sunday. =D and ooh! Walking Dead! that'll be fun!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Nov 06, 2018 11:18 am

I did finally catch up! and omg!!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Nov 09, 2018 2:13 am

I thought it was great how they ended Rick's journey, cause it kinda makes one wonder if he did survive or not on that helicopter ride. We just won't see him around anymore, which will make things interesting considering how they showed the time jump towards the end.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 09, 2018 8:53 am

Oh yeah! Most definitely!! Rick's send-off episode was awesome! I can't tell you how many times I cried. I loved it all! Shane! they got the actor to come back! which was awesome! They didn't try to get them to look young, instead, they went for how they'd pretty much look at that current moment in their lives. One of my favorites was the one with Hershel!! They actually got the Actor to go out and film the scene!! which was amazing! ... considering the horrible news x.x Scott Wilson will be missed, he played an amazing Hershel Greene.

Andrew Lincoln wanted to return to his family because he said something about being away from them for too long. So, they gave Rick a more 'open-ended' ending from the show which is awesome. There is a 3 movie or 3parter movie set to air next year for AMC Premiere (Premium where you have to pay) so we can get the questions answered I'm guessing? But I'm glad they gave us a small sneak peek of the next three episodes to come. and just... Wow. It's a bold move to do something that big of a jump. But I think it was warranted. Definitely.

And that sneak-peek was inteeense. The walkers talked!! like ... what?! That's not right, but it probably answered but I'm not brushed up on Comic Lore. Though... now that I'm actually thinking about it. we got a hint of something from TellTale's The Walking Dead the FinalSeason (Which TellTale is no longer a business because they filed for bankruptcy and died because of poor management.) but the last episode was 2 in season 4 and we got something about this guy who was skilled around walkers? who didn't need to kill them and was sad when they got killed? he wore a mask on his face or.. a face on his face? I can't remember it was awhile ago and I have a *really* bad memory. x.x;
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Nov 10, 2018 4:36 am

And that's good, I'm happy for him to end it like this so he can kinda try to have a normal life. It isn't easy doing all of that acting stuff like that. The movie deal seems cool, so maybe it will answer some questions which will make things interesting.

As for the talking walkers, well...they're 'not' actually walkers that talk. I won't say though since you haven't read the comic. And the 'final' season for the game I'm surprised was even continued after that mess lol. I didn't play the game since I was holding off to get the whole collection instead of getting it in parts, and was a bit disappointed by that announcement. I'll see how that goes after.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Nov 20, 2018 6:28 am

I just got caught up with twd. I also saw the new Fantastic Beasts movie! =D the new one at least and it is SO good!! *dances* Also! I finally purchased a turkey breast & a turkey leg and tomorrow I plan on heading to the store to get the last minute things for making a Thanksgiving dinner for Papa and I! I'm so excited! I'm going to cook for him and I! I haven't done anything holiday big for yyeeeaaars. (other than a cake on his bday each year)
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Fri Nov 23, 2018 5:42 pm

Happy Belated Thanksgiving Day, Brobro! I hope it went well!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Nov 24, 2018 1:18 pm

Happy belated Thanksgiving Day and it has gone well, been resting a lot more. I had come down with a bad cold that drained all my energy. I'm better now and working on getting my energy back, so I have been relaxing and resting more lol. Sorry if I haven't replied to anything, just haven't felt like doing much lately lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Nov 29, 2018 10:12 pm

Sundays' episode was creepy and saaaad. So sad. WE LOST JESUS!!!
... that sounds weird saying. I was so upset I was like 'the fk!?!' and immediately took to searching. Only to find out that Tom Payne wasn't happy that they weren't using Paul Rovia to his full potential. Which I get it, it was the actor's choice.

Moving on, Negan just straight up walking about.. omg. I thought he'd changed or at least.. a bit. Apparently not? Oi. so. it was a lot to take in. but I enjoyed the episode.

I hope you're doing okay though, Bro. *hugs*
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Dec 07, 2018 4:52 pm

Yeah, I agree it was messed up that he had to die, but honestly, it was kind of a badass way to go lol. It sucks, but because he was fighting a walker his guard was done and not prepared to fight a human.

And as for Negan walking out, he's going to probably have to work on putting fear into people again. The thing is some most of his people that still worshipped him are gone, and the rest want to try and live in peace. BUT there are still a few I know that will grovel and kiss his feet out of fear. Then you have The Whisperers who if he contends with them, he may end up kissing their feet if he wants to live lol. Just a theory of course.

Also, I'm surprised Tekken even added Negan...wish he was put in the new Mortal Kombat instead...it would work perfectly with the fatalities. Oh well...
They probably wanted to nab him before they did lol.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Thu Dec 20, 2018 4:53 pm

I do hope that you've been well, Bro. *hugs* Sorry I haven't posted much lately. I've been dealing with irl things. I do hope that your coming holidays go well! =D
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Dec 24, 2018 4:39 am

I've been doing alright, hopefully, things are good with you. I also hope you have a wonderful Merry Christmas.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Dec 25, 2018 3:31 am

Merry Christmas, and yeah things are going alright here. Sorry I haven't spoken much, just been all over the place. but I'm glad things are alright. ^^
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Tue Jan 01, 2019 3:46 pm

Happy New Year, Bro! ^_^ Like a Star @ heaven cat
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Wed Jan 02, 2019 3:21 am

Happy New Year afro
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Fri Jan 25, 2019 2:40 pm

Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sat Jan 26, 2019 10:43 am

aww no =( darn them x.x I didn't get a chance to see it
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:35 am

Could be it may not allow embedding, so here is the link https://youtu.be/-HlQld80SkE
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Jan 27, 2019 7:52 pm

Aww, that is beautiful! I love it!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Sat Feb 02, 2019 11:43 pm

So, I have been deleting and moving a few RP posts I had and was wondering if on the ones you started if there were any you wanted to delete or move? Another question is...well kind of a question, but I feel like I may have killed that dr who one by making it complicated. If you wanted to ever RP again, would you be okay with starting it over? Then again there is the HP one...honestly I lack the time to do things much.

Lately, I've been trying to keep up with writing, so I just come here...anywho hope you've been okay.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Sun Feb 03, 2019 3:59 pm

I have no idea. I guess just leaving mine there is fine. Unless you'd think it would be better to have them moved elsewhere. and no, you didn't kill the doctor who one. I've just been lacking the muse for it. and the hp one. I actually don't have 'her' per se. I have a girl named Gelyse, from Russia, who is a transfer from Durmstrang. so yeah. We can start them over. =D but I definitely understand when it comes to lacking time.

and yeah, I'm doing okay. things have gotten better for me. my diabetes is not sky high, my A1C is almost at normal range. my carpal tunnel.... bad days, good days, but that's life. I'm old. and the cold ridiculous weather of wisconsin. anywho. I hope you're doing well, brobro!
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Cuddles Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:33 am

Oh, so you were going for a new person then? That would be interesting, considering how she would be a transfer lol. What house would she fall under? And I do think starting fresh is the way to go, to make sure everyone is on the right page.

Well, I'm glad you're doing better and hope you continue to do so. Take care, and I hope you have more good days than bad.
Mr. Cuddles
Mr. Cuddles
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kurisu Mon Feb 04, 2019 10:24 am

As for Gelyse, I figured she would be in Slytherin (As it falls into her personality and the way she carries herself.) Fyi she is very different from the girl I can't remember her name) considering that Durmstrang is known for Dark Magic. But giving it proper thought, that would too on the nose. So, she is very strong (Due to Dumrstrang's over the top training. she could be in Gryffindor), her intelligence (she could be in Ravenclaw), nothing about her says Hufflepuff so that's not an option.

I can try to get my current girl back, but you understand muses. They disappear sometimes. I can try to get her back though. *has been trying to remember her name for the last 3 minutes* was it Sephorina or something? cause I don't remember x.x; you know my memory it used to be bad. it's like 10 times worse now. I blame meds.

Thank you, Brobro *hugs* I hope you're okay, I hope you're doing well also. ^^
Kurisu
Kurisu
Lady Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 15 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum